Amy Miller Snyder is a cum laude graduate of the University of Georgia and a graduate of the University of South Carolina School of Law where she was a member of the South Carolina Law Review and the Order of Wig and Robe.
Amy has practiced law for over 30 years in the Upstate of South Carolina and has tried hundreds of cases to a verdict. She practices in both state and federal court. Although her primary practice area is defending governmental entities in tort and civil rights litigation, she defends all types of personal injury cases including motor vehicle accidents, premise liability claims, defamation and malicious prosecution. Amy has obtained an AV Preeminent Rating from her peers in Martindale-Hubbell.
Amy has two sons, one a graduate of Clemson University and the other is a graduate of The Citadel. She is an active member at Christ Church and a member of the Haynsworth Perry Inns of Court. Amy loves college football and thinks the MLB season is way too long.
- South Carolina 1986
- U. S. District Court, District of South Carolina
- Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals
- University of Georgia, Bachelor of Art, History, cum laude, 1982
- University of South Carolina, Juris Doctor, 1986
Honors and Awards
- Phi Beta Kappa
- South Carolina Law Review
- Order of Wig and Robe
- Martindale-Hubbell, AV Preeminent Rating
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Haynsworth Perry Inns of Court Membership Chair
- South Carolina Bar
- Greenville County Bar Association
- Defence Research Institute