Chase practices in the area of general civil litigation, with concentrations in insurance defense, insurance coverage, and business litigation. He represents individuals, insurance carriers, and businesses in State and Federal Courts of South Carolina.
Chase graduated from Clemson University with a Bachelor of Science degree in Marketing in 2009. In 2012, he graduated from Charleston School of Law. Prior to joining Clawson and Staubes in 2017, Chase spent five years working for one the Southeast’s largest law firms where he was actively involved in complex litigation, class actions, employment litigation and personal injury defense.
Chase was admitted to the South Carolina Bar in 2012. He is a member of the South Carolina Bar Association, the Federal Bar Association and the Charleston County Bar Association. Chase resides in Charleston with his wife, Megan, and labradoodle, Eddie. When not practicing law, Chase spends his time enjoying the beaches and creeks of the Lowcountry with friends and family.
- Civil Litigation
- Insurance Defense
- South Carolina, 2012
- U.S. District Court, District of South Carolina, 2013
- Clemson University, Bachelor of Science, Marketing, 2009
- Charleston School of Law, Juris Doctor, 2012
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Federal Bar Association
- Charleston Lawyers Club
- South Carolina Bar
- Charleston County Bar Association
- South Carolina Bar, Young Lawyers Division
- American Bar Association
- Charleston Chamber of Commerce, Leadership Charleston, Class of 2017 Graduate