Matt is the Managing Member of Clawson and Staubes, and has practiced law for over 30 years. Matt has tried over 200 cases to verdict for individuals and corporations and represents individuals, local businesses, state agencies and major insurance carriers, appearing at every level in his workers compensation and litigation practice. Matt also practices in the areas of insurance coverage litigation, premises liability, product liability, and municipal litigation.
To request Matt as a mediator, please click your preferred available date..
Our staff will contact you on receipt of your Appointment Request form.
- Georgia, 1990
- U. S. District Court, Southern District of Georgia, 1991
- South Carolina, 1993
- U. S. District Court, District of South Carolina, 1993
- North Carolina, 1997
- University of Georgia, Bachelor of Art, Journalism, 1987
- University of Georgia, Juris Doctorate, 1990
Professional Associations and Memberships
- South Carolina Bar
- State Bar of Georgia
- North Carolina State Bar
- Defense Research Institute
- SC Workers Compensation Educational Association
- American Board of Trial Advocates (ABOTA)
- Fast Track Jury Trials, SC Lawyer, July 2013
- South Carolina Certified Mediator, 2010