Stephen was born and raised in Charleston, South Carolina and graduated from Bishop England in 2011. He obtained a Bachelor of Business Admisitration from the University of Georgia in 2015. He went on to graduate from the University of South Carolina School of Law in 2018. He was an active member of the Moot Court Bar and had the opportunity to present oral arguments in front of the South Carolina Supreme Court.
Stephen resides in Mount Pleasant and maintains an active role in his community. As a Lowcountry native, he likes taking out his boat and being on the water. He also enjoys spending time with his family, playing golf with friends, and watching the Georgia Bulldogs.
- Business Litigation
- Insurance Coverage and Bad Faith
- Motor Vehicle Liability
- South Carolina, 2018
- University of Georgia, Bachelor of Business Administration, 2015
- University of South Carolina School of Law, Juris Doctor, 2018
Honors and Awards
- Member of the Moot Court Bar
- Dean's List
Professional Associations and Memberships
- South Carolina Bar
- Charleston County Bar Association